Finca Don Carmelo - La Factoría del Gusto S.L.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policies
The following conditions, form the basis of your contract with Finca Don Carmelo - La Factoría del Gusto S.L.
When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as you have returned us the booking form signed and completed or have transferred the advance payment or full payment. • A deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your reservation and is non-refundable. (amount of the deposit is indicated on the booking form)
• Remaining balance due 45 days prior to Check In date and is non-refundable.
• The price due is based on the minimum number of participants in a group. (min.number of participants mentioned per destination on our website) In general the total number of participants will be known when you book or around 5 weeks before arrival.
• Rates and prices subject to change as prices are linked to the local currency of the destination you are travelling to, in case of strong exchange rate fluctuations, the price can be adjusted up to 3 weeks before departure.
• Bank Charges: When doing a payment to us, bear in mind that all bank charges are to be paid by the client. If bank charges are passed on to us, we will charge you these bank fees on your balance payment or cash during your stay with us.
• All our prices are VAT included.
Late bookings: When booking late = less then 8 weeks before departure, you should deposit 100% of the trip cost at once or deposit 50% and pay the balance upon arrival. Only when we have received the full payment you will be allowed to participate. Please note that when accepting your booking we rely on the information you give us in your booking form, including information about riding ability (if applicable).
Trip Cancellation Insurance recommended: In order to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances interfering with your Finca Don Carmelo - La Factoría del Gusto SL vacation, we strongly suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with.
Travel Insurance: If you join us on a motorcycle or horse riding trip, we request you take a travel Insurance. Ask your local insurance company or travel agent about it. You will not be allowed to participate at the “Finca Don Carmelo - La Factoría del Gusto SL” riding holiday program without having a personal travel insurance. Your insurance details will be requested on arrival.
Release Agreement: The “Finca Don Carmelo - La Factoría del Gusto SL” guests who go on a motorcycle or horse riding trip are required to sign a release agreement at the time of check-in. This is mandatory and guests cannot participate in the tour without signing the release agreement (all moneys paid are non-refundable). Please feel free to read the release agreement prior to your arrival. Parents or legal guardians of minor children are required to sign the release agreement on their children’s behalf.
Rules: We are not so much into rules, but we reserve the right to refuse service to any individual who jeopardizes the health, safety and welfare of any of our guests, staff, family & community members, animals & livestock, or who refuses to follow the rules we have established for your safety and welfare during your visit with us.
Trail Itinerary: We will do everything possible to follow the indicated itinerary, although spot changes can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Rides, trekkings, walks are subject to change depending on weather, location and difficulty of terrain In the unlikely event that this happens on your trip, we ask you flexibility and understanding. This is a sporty and adventurous vacation!
LA FACTORÍA DEL GUSTO SL
CALLE CAMINO DE VÉLEZ 37